Thursday, August 4, 2011

Prayer Request for Jundi the Cat

From Brittany:
Please Pray For Jundi To Find Her Way Home.

My cat Jundi got loose at a gas station in West Virginia as we were moving across the country from WI to NC. This was seven days ago. There have been a few sightings of her, but we weren't able to find her when we went back to WV this week to look for her. I just hope she can find her way back to us, as she is lost in unfamiliar territory. I feel so empty inside....she is my best friend. She would keep me company when I stayed up late to study, and I'd find her in my arms when I woke up every morning. Please pray for her safe return. Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for your kitty.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please keep Jundi safe and well and reunite her with her owner, thank You...

Anonymous said...

I pray and do hope that you find her. Dear Lord, Please help Jundi find her way home, to a safe and loving place where she came from. Amen