Thursday, August 25, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request and Update on Cashy the Dog

From Danielle:
It turns out that Cashy has stomach cancer and it is very advance. He will not make it more than a couple weeks. Please pray for my boy..
Thank you, God bless you,

I would ask that you join in praying to Bl. Seelos for his intercession.

Divine Physician,
You infused Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos
with the gift of Your healing.
By the help of his prayers,
sustain in me the grace to know Your will
and the strength to overcome my [pet's] afflictions.
For love of You, make [him/her] whole.
May I learn from the example of Father Seelos
and gain comfort from his patient endurance.
Amen.

Prayer Source *I have taken the liberty of changing the prayer to suit our prayers for Cashy and other sick pets.

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Cashy's diagnosis. Keep him comfortable and know that you will be together again someday...

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord and Comforter, please wrap your Loving, Healing arms around Cashy and Danielle; Love, Hope, Faith and Strength can work miracles...

Anonymous said...

For Danielle, Please be assured of continuing prayers for both you and your beloved Cashy at this most difficult time.
May Cashy feel the healing and comforting presence and embrace of Bl Seelos, St. Francis, St. Roch, and the holy angels.
God Bless you and Cashy, you are not alone.

TimberLove said...

For woo & yours, LORD hear our prayer,

Cashy'sDanielle said...

I am so afraid to lose my Cashy boy.. This is the most difficult experience of my life..

kozz said...

Prayers for Cashy and Danielle.