Monday, August 15, 2011

Recent Update - Pattikins the Cat

"Pattikins"
From Patricia:
I'd like to thank you and everyone else for praying for my cat Pattikins. She is still struggling with a cancerous tumor under her tongue. Some days she seems to respond better than others to the medication she's been given. I honestly never know is she's better or worse, but I'd like to ask everyone to continue praying for her. In particular, please pray that she eat, and that her doctor may have the right intuition on how to treat her. I'm attaching a photo of her, in case anyone would like to know what she looks like...

Thanks - and God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the picture of Pattikins, bless her heart; Thoughts and prayers for healing and comfort are sent your way...God Bless...

Adrienne said...

Prayers ascending...