Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Urgent Prayer Request for Flash the Dog

"Flash"

From Rose:
My name is Rose and my husband is Brian. Brian is disabled and has a hospice nurse come out to the house. As the nurse was leaving, my Chihuahua by the name of Flash ran out the door without the nurse realizing he was gone. I live on a ranch shared with a few neighbors but it is pretty rural in NM. I along with a neighbor and my other dog Zach searched for him all last night but couldn’t find him. I am in need of everyone’s desperate prayers. My husband is also devastated as he was his little buddy.

Please pray for his safe return. Thank you and God Bless You,

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Prayers for Flash's safe return to those who love him...

(and prayers for hubby, too)

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you!