Thursday, December 30, 2010

Urgent Prayer Request for Chase the Cat

From Beth:
I live in Kings Mountain, North Carolina and on Christmas Eve around 6:30pm my beloved cat Chase got outside and we have not been able to find him. My heart is broken. I have searched in freezing temperatures, during the day, the night, in a rain storm which turned to a snow storm. I cannot find my boy Chase. I have cried, I have prayed, and I continue to search every day. On hands and knees I search under bushes, decks and homes. Please pray that Chase may find his way back to me. He has blessed my life in ways I cannot express. I just want to hold him in my arms again and tell him I love him. Please pray for him. His name is Chase Lee Gailius, he is a 13lb. male orange tabby and I love and miss him dearly.

2 comments:

alison said...

Beth,
I will say a prayer for your missing kitty. My beloved has been missing since last night. we just moved and she does not know anything about the outdoors here. The only thing that will help me too is to have my kitty cat in my arms again. Peace and love to you and may Chase find his way home to you again.

EC Gefroh said...

Hi Alison:
I do not remember whether or not I have posted a prayer request for your lost cat. If not, please leave the name and I will do so ASAP.