Saturday, December 4, 2010

Good News on the Special Prayer Request

From Michelle: I wanted to show you the answer to our prayers about a new furbaby. This is Sylvia Joy. We adopted her the week before Thanksgiving. She is the sweetest, most gentle and loving one year old Tuxedo kitty ever! Her purr is so unusual as it sounds like the "coo" of a pigeon! She does play a little but she is happiest cuddling someone or helping on the computer. Thank you for your prayers. I feel God has answered those prayers. Sylvia Joy will never replace our E.J. Or Katie-Bug, but she does ease our sorrow. Thanks and God bless,

2 comments:

Rich said...

dear Lord,
we recently had our doberman diagnose with a acl tear . we really do not have the money for surgery.I on the other hand have been spendind all my time downstairs with him [no stairs or running] My wife set up a room to sleep down stairs with him and another doberman , his female companion. I have been giving him his meds and taking him out . This has caused a sreiou problem with the wife and job !! I have been off the past couple of days because of an injury i sustained in a car accident . I pray every day he gets better he is my BEST FRIEND!! PLEASE LORD ABOVE HEAR MY PRAYERS FOR HIM , MY WIFE AND ALL THE SICK ANIMALS

EC Gefroh said...

Rich, a prayer request has been posted for your dog. We will be praying for him.