Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Prayer Request for Warehouse Cats

From Mary:
I had requested some prayers for some warehouse cats back in November, in particular, Grey and White adult cat, a Grey and White kitten, a Black and White adult cat, and anyone in the vicinity who was negatively affected by some mean-spirited people. I am asking that those cats are safe, that I am able to find them and give them wonderful homes. It is especially difficult now since I can only go on the outskirts of where they may be. I am especially upset because they are no longer being fed and the winter has been horrible around here. I know the chances of finding them are very small. I am hoping against hope that there are some powerful loving forces out there that will help me find them safe. Please help.
Please keep these dear cats in your prayers!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Prayers for the warehouse kitties...may they be safe until you can get them help...