Saturday, January 9, 2016

Prayer Request for Hazel the Cat

From comment section:
Our cat Hazel got out last night when I was getting the dog out because it was forecasted to get extremely chilly overnight. I'm very concerned for her. A few years back we used to allow our cats to come in and out as they pleased weather permitting. Well my moms cat disappeared and she said she heard something like a bobcat in the cemetery that backs up to our yard that night. I worry for Hazel's safety from other animals as well as the cold and God forbid she get to the main road about an 1/8 of a mile off. Please lift up pleas and prayers to our Father to guard our cat and bring her home. As we speak I hear a pack of wild dogs barking a ways off behind our house. Please ask God with me to bring our sweet girl home safely! Thank you and God Bless,

No comments: