Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Prayer Request for Sunflower the Bird

From Monica:
Thank you so much for reading this! Please pray for my injured cockatiel Sunflower, she was attacked by my chicken while she was having her "cage-free time" yesterday and she's very hurt :'( I feel so terrible because it's all my fault! I should of have kept a closer eye on her... She's here by my bed but she won't eat or drink, all day. And all she's doing is sleeping the whole day and i'm scared that she will die. She's such a sweet cockatiel, I don't want her to die, not like this. It's so heartbreaking to see her hurt. I asked my parents if I could take her to the vet, but they don't want to, and I have no money to pay the doctor :( All I could do is pray, hopefully God will answer my prayer. Please, won't you pray for Sunflower? :( Thank you so much for your time! ♥

No comments: