Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sad News - Lola the Dog

From Liz:
On New Years day we lost our 9 mos old Lab , Lola, to a tragic accident. She was a blessing that came into our lives during a time of challenge for our family. Little did we know when we got her that only 2 mos later our son would be diagnosed with a rare bone cancer. Her love was what kept us grounded during this challenging time we were to face. She provided each of us with unique support at the end of each day. Giving my son a bright spot to look forward to each day and also waiting for him when he would come home from hospital stays for chemo treatments. She was our inner glue. All to be taken tragically from us on a day of new beginnings. Jan 1st. The heartache is indescribable to any pet we've lost. I think because we didn't get to give her the life she so deserved. I feel I let her down by not protecting her. As day 3 of grieving continues so deep, I'm trying to find the answer of why she was taken , the one thing that brought us happiness during such a hard time for our family..... So I am seeking to find a deeper faith, a prayer... Anything to help ease this pain we each feel. It hurts so that it takes my breath with grief. Please help us through this to see some light. I pray....

No comments: