Monday, June 28, 2010

Urgent Prayer Request for Grey Goose the Cat

From Oona:
Grey Goose my DLH cat, went missing Monday night last week. On Tuesday a neighbor spotted him, at 2:18 am, thrashing round her yard as if having a siezure. I felt it could have been poison, and was in despair he had died. I prayed and many others with me. Our prayers were answered almost one week later, tonight at 11:38 pm, he apeared on my front steps.

But I need more prayer, he is definitely badly injured. He goes to the vet tomorrow. His eye on the left side is swollen as if something may be broken (jaw or eye bone?) and infected. Worse, he cannot walk straight, he flops and staggers like a drunken sailor, as if he has no coordination. I do not know if he has had a stroke from poison, or nerve damage, what ever it is a I am fearful he will not regain his coordination, balance and ability to walk normally. Please pray for a miracle again, the recovery of my dear Grey Goose from whatever trauma or poison he has been exposed to, so he has full mobility and health, and his customary balance and agility.
Please keep Grey Goose and all our seriously injured, poisoned and lost pets in your prayers. We ask for Bl. Seelos' and St. Martin de Porres'intercession for healing.

No comments: