Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Praise Report - Izzy the Cat

From Kanaloa:
Our prayers have been answered! After tearing down a half wall in my son's room and calling in another favor to my friends husband who is a contractor.. He came at 9:30 tonight and was able to help us locate the floor joists that he thought she was between. We then cut a hole in the kitchen ceiling that is under the bathroom where she went in... we could hear her, but couldn't see her. Then we made the hole bigger to get into the next joist and my friend could see her nose and feet under the next joist.. we were about to give up for the night and hope she could find the hole during the night.. we slipped water and food up there, but I just had to give it one more try.. I wedged my head up into the hole and the ceiling.. and then the most glorious sound... IZZY! then I saw her little siamese head and a grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and pulled her out of the hole in the ceiling!! THANK YOU GOD! and Thank you for all your prayers! She is now looking at me... like "what just happened"... THANK YOU!
Thank you God for answering our prayers! Thank you everyone.

No comments: