Thursday, September 17, 2009

Prayer Request for Yogi's Owner

Please keep Rizalina in your prayers. Her beloved cat Yogi recently died on August 17, 2009.
My wonderful cat Yogi passed on, on August 17, 2009. He is such a special soul. My Dad who strongly disliked cats, had a change of heart, once he met my little Yogi. He was with me and his brother Jack for 10 years (until we meet again) and I was wondering if you can post his name on your website. And i am also a fellow Catholic and was wondering if there are prayers for pets who have passed on. Thank you so much, Rizalina
Pets do not have immortal souls like a human soul. We do hope they will someday be with us in Heaven but we cannot pray for the repose of their souls. I therefore ask that you pray that Rizalina and all pet owners whose pets have died, be comforted.

No comments: