Friday, September 25, 2009

Prayer Request for Ras the Cat

Glenn has requested prayers for his missing cat Ras:
Please pray for my boy cat Ras. He disappeared 2 days ago. He spends a lot of time outside especially nights but is always at the door waiting for breakfast in the morning. When we woke up the others were there but not him. Ras has been our sweet loving pet for over ten years. He's extremely intelligent and understands everything we say. He's tempormental and moody and very emotional. He loves his yard, he loves his house and hates anything out of the ordinary. He would never leave. Something is wrong. He's very aggressive and doesn't like strangers. Of all our cats he's the one we never really worried about because he's so smart and would fight anyone who tried to hurt him or take him. I paint a picture of him that to some may sound negative but he's just very unique. He's a very good boy, very obediant, follows orders and and is always penitant when he does something wrong and soulfully grieves and asks for forgiveness when he knows he's upset you. Because he has so many human qualities my relationship with Ras is more fully realized than one I could have shared with a lot of humans over these years.

Ras is my baby, my buddy, my friend and my companion. I miss him more than I can say and am worried out of my mind. Being removed from everything he knows and loves is the worst possible case scenario for Ras emotionally and I know that he is not with us now against his will.

I know he's scared, miserable and inconsolably unhappy. I'm going crazy because I want to protect and help him and bring him safely back home but don't know where he is, what happened to him or what to do to bring him back. Please pray for Ras and his safe and speedy return. We raised him since he was only a few weeks old and everything about him brings our house so much life and joy. There will not be resolution in our lives if his disappearance remains a mystery.

No comments: