Thursday, September 3, 2009

Prayer Request for Mazi the Dog

Ceann has requested prayers for this little dog who is missing.
Please say a prayer for this family. They have been searching for their dog relentlessly. They have posted a lost dog ad on pretty much every internet site you can think of. I do not know them personally but I feel for them. I have a toy poodle and shepherd mix and I don't know what I'd do if they went missing. Please send hope and prayers their way. Thank you,
Ceann G. - Knoxville, TN

Craigslist post for missing Mazi


Please keep Mazi and all our missing pets in your prayers.

2 comments:

Patty Ann said...

I was just googling Mazi when I ran across your post. Thank you for your prayers, we hope that Mazi is warm, healthy, and loved. Maybe God had another plan for her and she was meant to fill another’s heart with the same love that she gave us. We think about her every day and miss her so very much.

EC Gefroh said...

You're welcome. I hope the pain of losing her lessens.