Thursday, September 24, 2015

Prayer Request for Ari the Cat

From Pat:
...I found this site- http://prayersforourpets.blogspot.com/2009/02/prayer-for-my-lost-cat.html and your email. I am hoping you would send this prayer requests to your prayer warriors as we have a missing cat “Ari” , we all love him very much and he has been missing for a week now. This cat is my sons Nicholas, he brought him from NY to Calif and they have been together for several years now. He is an indoor cat that got out one day my son has hung up posters walked door to door and checks daily on shelter sites for his sweet face. We know in the power of god’s love to bring him safely home and we are hoping that you would pass this on so many can pray for our sweet Ari. Many thanks and God Bless you all,

No comments: