Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Terrific News! - Lily the Dog

Recent photo of "Lily"

Dear friends: Thank you for your prayers! The following is an email just received from Ginny, Lily's owner:
This is Ginny, Lily's owner. Lily has made the most extraordinary recovery and my heart is truly overflowing with gratitude to you and others who have prayed for her recovery. A few days ago I couldn't allow myself to fantasise about taking her home, but it looks as if tomorrow this dream will become a reality. More than one of the vets have talked about her being a "miracle dog", and I feel sure that all the prayers for Lily have brought us to this happiest of happy places. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generosity in reaching out to us, complete strangers, and being with us through this terrible journey, which seems to be heading for such a happy ending. This is Lily and I yesterday - the ecstatic look on my face tells it all!

No comments: