Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Prayer Request for Bentley the Dog

From Dianne:
I have not been on my computer ina while. but I still pray each and every night for all our lost and sick animals. They are the lords most percious creatures.Please pray My little dog Bentley who is 11 years old and has been through so much May have cataracts. And maybe going blind.My heart is breaking. These last 7 years have not been very good ones My husbands has been very sick and Bentley has always been right beside us. I think that the lord brought us together. he has always been there for us. Please pray to the lord and all his angels, St Jude. That Bentley will not go blind. I truly do believe in the lord that he will give us a miracle.Ask and you shall recieve. I know that the lord will give Little bentley a miracle and heal him In jesus's now Bentley will be healed.

No comments: