Thursday, April 24, 2014

Prayer Request for Trouble

From Susie:
Trouble is not doing well at all now.The cancer must have spread cause she is getting down now in her back,throwing up.Will not get up that much at all.I called the vet back yesterday & told her how Trouble was doing,she called in some pain meds for her,she said the cancer most likely has spread .As she still had the one big tumor in her left hip area.Anyway I just ask God to make it as painless as possible on her now. Also if U will say a prayer for me,because this baby girl has my heart,all of it.I have 5 more dogs,but she has given me way more than any of them.You would have to know her to fully understand.I have NEVER had a baby like her at all before.There is just something about her ,I really don't know how I am going to react when her time is up,even though I have known for some time now .Please pray for her ,please? TYVM & God Bless

No comments: