Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Urgent Prayer Request for Princess the Dog

From comment section:
Pray in strength that my beloved German Shorthair that has been a Princess in my eyes is restored to her good health I'm not ready to say goodbye. She has been so gratefully healthy all these years and has had her first encounter with bad health. I pray that she is helped through my prayers today so we can have a bit more time together. I know that God will hear my prayers and help her in her time of need. Bless her and keep her safe I love her so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For your precious Princess . . . and please give her much love for me, too, thank you . . . . Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Jude, St. Roch, St. Benedict, St. Francis, St. Anthony, please in your mercy hold Princess in your healing, comforting embrace. Please in your mercy assist in her full recovery that she might have much more quality and precious time with her person who loves her so.
God Bless your sweet Princess!! I, too, have had a very special German Shorthair in my life, too.