Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Urgent Prayer Request for Idea the Dog

From Manoo:
This mail is about my dog Idea who is going to be 16 this coming February 2. I had explained her condition in my last mail. It has got worse....but very slowly. Her swelling looks increased. The vet says she cant be operated at this age. She is still on medication. But there is continuous water discharge which is red in color....its mixed with blood. And rarely there is blood too...but very rarely. She also has very bad cough and even the medicines are not able to help. Along with this she is suffering from arthritis but that is much in control with the help of medicines. I send her healing twice daily during my meditation. And sending you another request to continue prayers for her. I will keep updating you on her condition. Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For your precious Idea, God Bless her and hold her in the palm of His hand. Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Francis, St. Jude, St. Roch, Our Lady, and the Holy Angels, please hold Idea in your healing, comforting embrace. My many prayers, positive healing energies, and white light on the way for your special girl.