Monday, March 18, 2013

Good News and Update on Zoe the Dog

From Irene:
I am very happy and touched with all of your prayers and good wishes for me and my loveable dog Zoe. I would like to give million thanks to all of you for your sincere and heartfelt prayers. i am happy to inform you that zoe and I are all in best health now. there was no evidence of rabies to zoe and i. Zoe is playful and happy always eager to do playful things with me. i love my dog very much. please continue praying for the many more healthy long years of Zoe with our family. We always give zoe a happy and comfortable life here in our home. i am blessed for having zoe with us. Zoe makes us laugh and be more responsible in all we do. thank you very much to all of you. it is truly an answered prayer. likewise, i am also praying for your continued support to all dog lovers in the world - that you'll be bless with fruitful years together with your little angels... Have a nice day! God bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such good news! May the blessings continue for you!

God bless you all.

Trevor said...

Praise God and the wonders he performs, Amen!

Anonymous said...

For precious Zoe and Irene, God Bless you both and hold you in the palm of his hand. Prayers continue!