Friday, May 13, 2011

Prayer Request for Osa the Dog

From Brenda:
I wanted to ask for a prayer, for my sick pet. Could you please, pray for my dog, Osa, she has a mammary tumor. At this point i don't know if it could be benign or malignant,
and I can't afford to take her to a vet. She's acting normal, as of now, but I can't be sure how long it'll last. I've had her for 7 years, and I can't lose her now. She is a part of my family, and my best friend. I'm just hoping that she doesn't suffer, and that the tumor doesn't become cancerous. I honesty have nothing more to do, but pray for her safety and recovery.

Thank you,

2 comments:

RichWootten said...

Having been through this twice in 18 months I pray that Osa is safe and well.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you

EC Gefroh said...

Thanks Rich! I am adding you as one of our prayer warriors.