Thursday, May 26, 2011

Good News! - Beatrice the Dog

From Trish:
I have wonderful news~~ Beatrice was found by an elderly couple and they contacted me last evening! She was hiding under a truck behind their home, afraid to come out but they finally coaxed her to come to them with treats. (This is pretty amazing because Beatrice is a rottweiler and many shy away from her for that reason alone, however, she is very sweet and gentle.) She has a minor injury and is at the vet’s office getting stitches. Other than that she is in good shape!

On Tuesday, I was almost certain I wouldn’t find her. But then, reading your blog, decided to take the positive approach, take action and pray continuously. I am so grateful to have her back and for all the prayers and intentions sent on our behalf! I can’t thank you and the prayer warriors enough for all your prayers. I will keep these pets and owners in my daily intentions.

May God bless you and keep you!

Sincerely,

3 comments:

TimberLove said...

Happy husky woooos!

Anonymous said...

GREAT NEWS! and may God Bless & Keep you also!

Adrienne said...

Welcome home, Beatrice. Now you mind your people - no more wandering!