Friday, April 15, 2011

Prayer Request for Seven the Dog

From Lauren:
I have never asked anyone for help before but I am asking that you say a prayer for Seven. Seven is one of the dogs at the barn where I keep my horse. He is a Jack Russell/corgi cross and is a fixture at the barn. He is loved by everyone there as well as our horses. On April 10, 2011 he was out for a walk with myself, my dog and the other 2 farm dogs. We all returned to the barn safely but then the farm dogs went off o their own. The two bigger dogs Max and Kira returned by dark but little Seven did not. He has been missing since that evening. We have been tirelessly looking for him on horseback and on foot since then, day and night. Please I am asking that you say a prayer for little Seven and help us to bring him home to his large human and horse family where he belongs. He is very important to us and we are lost without him as he is without us.



Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you find it in your heart to make a place for a small prayer for Seven.



Respectfully,

No comments: