Friday, March 11, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request for Murphy the Dog

From Sandra:
Please could you pray for MURPHY my West Highland Terrier. He is 9 years old, and has been healthy all of his life . 3 weeks ago we noticed he was having breathing problems, we took him to the Vet and was told he might have an enlarged heart. he has had various tests and we have now been told (yesterday) that he has a very large tumor on his lung that is pressing on his heart. We have been told he might live for another week and to take him home and spoil him for the short time he has left. I feel as if my world has come to an end, I have prayed to every Saint I can think of. Please pray for him he is fighting for breath but is still trying to be the wonderful kind and caring little man he has always been. He dosen't want to give in yet. Please pray for him.
Thank you

No comments: