Saturday, January 8, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request for Rich's Pet Dog

From Rich:
dear Lord,
we recently had our doberman diagnose with a ACL tear . we really do not have the money for surgery.I on the other hand have been spending all my time downstairs with him [no stairs or running] My wife set up a room to sleep down stairs with him and another doberman , his female companion. I have been giving him his meds and taking him out . This has caused a serious problem with the wife and job !! I have been off the past couple of days because of an injury i sustained in a car accident . I pray every day he gets better he is my BEST FRIEND!! PLEASE LORD ABOVE HEAR MY PRAYERS FOR HIM , MY WIFE AND ALL THE SICK ANIMALS

2 comments:

TimberLove said...

for you & yours, LORD hear our prayer!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, your pet and your family for all to get better and for your baby to heal