Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Dedicated to a Beloved Pet Dog

Please check out Forever Sundance.

I received the following email from Sundance's owner:
My name is Steve Chapman, and my dog Sundance was killed in a horrible incident I witnessed on Jan 7, 2011.

I now have a blog, foreversundance.com I want to invite you to visit. I am a Biblical Studies and Counseling all most graduate!, and in the days since losing Sundance, I have done extensive Biblical research regarding the eternal fate of our friends. It has been a powerful journey, and I feel so grateful that I now know my friend Sundance waits, and we will be together agfain in heaven and on the new earth to follow.

I pray for all animals on your blog site, and our creator hears us.

-and he who sat on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.

-from Rev 21:5

Peace2U



Steve Chapman

1 comment:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I know how you feel and my prayers are with you.