Saturday, November 13, 2010

Good News on the Abandoned Cat

From Star:
I do art therapy in my home as a volunteer - and one of the young men I work with is Alazar - he is 10 and has had an abusive background - however was adopted by this absolutely wonderful man who is a great father. We were doing our session and decorating pinecones for Christmas and they met the kitty. I explained what was going on and that I was taking her in tomorrow and how scared for her I am. Alazar and his dad are taking her!!!! She will have her babies in peace and quiet - and we will all work to get homes for all of them and the mother - and we will have them neutered. THANK YOU GOD - and thank you for your prayers. Please continue to keep her in your prayers that the delivery is good and that we can find good homes for all.

No comments: