Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Prayer Request for Shawnee the Dog

This website is fantastic. Thank you for taking the time to set it up and to monitor it so vigilantly. Please pray for my German Sherpard Shawnee. She's nine years old and to say that she is my best friend wouldn't come close enough to describing the bond we share. My fiancee and I fear that she is suffering from Degenerative Myelopathy and are extremely worried about her. She is going to be diagnosed tomorrow and I am worried that the vet will have bad news for our family. I cannot imagine the fear and confusion she is going through. Please pray take the time to pray for her. Thank you all so much and for your thoughts and prayers and please know that we'll be praying for all of you as well
Please keep Shawnee and all our pets in need your prayers.

1 comment:

TimberLove said...

prayers for woo and yours,

RA