Thursday, April 22, 2010

Prayer Request for Pudge the Dog

Please pray for the safe return of my lost dog, Pudge, who has been missing for two days. My other dog, Sheba, is waiting for her to come home and I know Pudge has to start missing her, and needs to find her way back. St. Francis, if I never see her again, please let someone at least love her and care for her as we do. Jesus, please forgive me for my sins. I worry that she is hungry, scared, and lost. My heart goes out to all other pet owners as well.
Please keep Pudge and all our missing pets and their owners in your prayers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

please pray for lucky's recovery from perineal hernia. he is 6 yrs old and a beloved member of our family.
thank you.

gsib

EC Gefroh said...

I am posting your prayer request for Lucky right now. Please know we are praying!