Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Update on Sofie the Cat and Prayer Request for Her Owner

From Dawn:
Thank you all so much for praying for Sofie. It seems our prayers were answered, though not as I would have hoped. Blood test results came back today and she has been diagnosed with terminal kidney disease. Her vet says that her death is imminent, but at least she will not suffer, which makes me so happy even though I'm devastated that I know I will lose my little girl very soon. Thank you all for your prayers!! They were answered, and I appreciate your kindness and time. Please pray for me that I have strength when the time comes. Have a very blessed Easter. May God bless you all.
Please continue to pray for Sofie. I would also ask that you keep Dawn in your prayers during this very difficult time for her.

No comments: