Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Prayer Request and Praise Report for Jack the Cat

I received the following comment from Caroline:

I have offered some prayers for Midnight and hope that he returns safely and soon.

Please also pray for my cat Jack. I cant seem to find how to request a prayer on the board. Jack went missing earlier this year and his name is listed on this board. We have recently gone on holiday and had friends looking after him at our house. However when we returned we realised he has probably moved to another house as we were not there. I am heart broken all over again and hope and pray that he will return shortly to see that we are home.

Thank you
Caroline


And, before I even had the chance to post the request for prayers, she left the following comment:

A few hours after leaving this post I received a call to say someone had found Jack. Thank God. I will continue praying for this wonderful blog and all the missing pets and their owners.

Thank you
Caroline


Thank you all for your daily prayers as the Saints have once again interceded for our pets.

No comments: