Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Urgent Prayer Request for Skye the Dog

From Margaret: Hello, My name is Margaret. I picked up a stray dog the other day. I will attach a few pictures. She was obviously starved and is skin and bones. I took her to my vets office but my vet was off and the other vet was in. He isn't good at all. He didn't do anything for her but have me a heartworm pill for her. She had lumps in different area but he didn't even bother to feel them. It cost me $120 for basically no help. So tomorrow I have to take her back but to see my good vet. One of those lumps turned out to be a huge abscess that opened and has been draining all night. Up until today she had a good appetite but I'm afraid today she seems to have taken a bad turn. I will name her Skye. I would just like to request prayer for her however it will turn out for her. Thank you so much, Margaret

No comments: