Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Prayer Request for Judy and Bambi the Cats

Reshmi from India, Chennai. Last time when my pet cat twinkle went missing i sent a prayer request to you and our God Jesus heard our prayers and brought her back home. Now, two of my pet cats named Bambi (male) and Judy (female) a.k.a (Kuttittoo) are missing from last night. We are very much upset because of this. At the same time I believe that when two or three gathered together and pray for something Our God will definitely answer us soon. Pls pray that both my cats should return back home safely. They should not runaway too far in panic. Jesus should protect them from all harm and miracleously bring them back home safely and bring us back our happiness double fold. I will remeber His faithfulness now and forever. Thank you for this wonderful service you are doing for pets and pet parents. God bless you.

No comments: