Monday, April 24, 2017

Prayer Request gor Sammie the Kitten

From Dianne:
I have not post in awhile.but I pray each and everyday for all the sick and lost animals .and their people that love them.But today.I'm asking for lots of prayers for my little Sammie he is a little kitty 11 months old.and weighs 10.55 lbs.my doggie Lucky brought him in the house when he was only about 2 weeks old very very sick.having seizures.we took him to the vet.some parasites got to his brain.I got up every couple of hours and gave him his meds.after being touch and go and with the lords help he recovered.and had no seizures last one was in July. But now in the last 3 days he has had 4.I give him his penobrarail on time every12 hours right on time. I'm scared. I'm praying and praying that the lord will give him a miracle.I know saint Jude and all the saints and that the lord Jesus Christ will give him a miracle and heal him and take all the seizures away.I know he can.zzI know that no problem is too big or too small. I can not take him to the vet until tomorrow. Thank you so much for your prayers. I know my Sammie will be healed the lord Jesus Christ will heal him thank you

No comments: