Monday, January 2, 2017

Prayer Request for Kit Kat the Cat

From comment section:
I need your help! My cat is missing... Last Seen: Today Dec 31, 2016 around 7pm at Al Barsha 3 Description: Her name is Kit Kit, she is a Persian Domestic Long Hair Tri-Color. She looks like she has a mole on her nose. I am begging you to please help me pray with the Lord our God to please return her back to me...I am in pain! New Year 2017 is such a curse...my faith is being tested again and I'm about to lose it huhu... AMEN! Thank you,
We usually don't remark about prayer requests.  However, I feel I must say that we have to thank God in good times and in bad.  Our faith must be strong to withstand the storms of life.  Everyone suffers.  It is how we deal with our sufferings that will either help us or hurt us.  We will be praying for Kit Kat's safe return home and for you too.

No comments: