Monday, December 19, 2016

Sad News - Wing Chun the Bird

From comment section:
Hi to all, I wrote this request several years ago and my baby wing chun did pretty good, we drove around In my rv and we clocked in about 10,000 miles together. Sadly my baby and best friend past this morning at 17 1/2yrs old, not bad for a starling. I'm quite devastated by the loss, I'm a very ill man and she was my guardian Angel, I feel very lost and alone, I'm sure all understand. I can't wait for the day to meet up with her and my other buddys waiting for me. I miss her so, I believe she's flying around having a good time now. God bless you all and your cherished pets.
Please keep her owner John in your prayers.

1 comment:

TimberLove said...

We are sorry for your loss, many prayers for peace. Remember, not lost, just gone before.