Saturday, May 14, 2016

Prayer Request for Sylvester the Cat

From our Facebook page:
Please pray for the return of our much loved cat Sylvester. I have been praying to St. Anthony and said many other prayers. I know there is great power in prayers from many people. Sylvester went missing on April 26th. He rescued me. We were only going to get one kitten, but he sat on my shoulder and started purring. Then he sat on my lap and purred like crazy. I had to have him. Please pray for his return. He is an indoor/outdoor cat and we live in Serra Mesa in San Diego. We miss him so much, as does our other cat. He will be two in September and has some special needs with his teeth. We have spent over $1000 having some teeth removed and more that that just taking care of him. Thank you for your prayers! God bless you! Thank you!

No comments: