Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Prayer Request for Teddy the Dog

From comment section:
Teddy a dog has been missing since Saturday and with the hope of everyone praying we're hoping that you can come home. Tomorrow we're going to the shelter to see if he is there we need help bringing that he is there we've only had them for a month because his owner could no longer take care of them but now that we have them a month feels like an eternity we love and care for this dog please help us prayer that teddy comes back home please.. We really need all prayer to unite and make this prayer come true. There are a lot of broken hearts especially with the kids please as hard as you can and I was bringing him back home. I thank you all in advance for putting my thoughts in your prayer. As well as I have your thoughts in my prayer and may God answer all your prayers as well as mines amen :( :(

No comments: