Thursday, October 29, 2015

Prayer Request for Toby

From comment section:
Please pray for my beloved Toby...my baby, my friend, my protector. He has been so very brave, so generous, so strong! He was diagnosed with bone cancer and colon cancer leading to kidney failure 7 months ago and was told he wouldn't last 24 hours and I should euthanize right then and there. I declined. By the grace of God and with the help of homeopathy and Chinese medicine he thrived and had great quality of life until a few days ago. He has now let me know it is time. I am staying up all night and praying Father God will take him in his sleep. Otherwise, the vet is expecting us in the morning. Please pray for Toby's transition to be gentle and peaceful. He is a light warrior of the highest and the bravest! I love you my Toby. Please give my Dad a kiss from me when you see him. Love Mama

No comments: