Monday, December 15, 2014

Good News! Yambo the Dog

L
"Yambo"

Last night I received an email asking for prayers for a missing dog. I am not on the computer on Sunday so I quickly sent a response that we were praying. This morning I received the following email:

 I cannot believe it! I just got a call from my aunt an hour ago that our Yambo is now back home! My parents actually had gone to the pound to look for him there, but thankfully, he is back now. My aunt says he has a few bumps on his head, but he seems okay. Thank you for your prayers! I just finished my rosary to say thanks to the Lord! It was a fast delivery of a miracle!!! :) I lifted my prayers to St. Francis of Assisi and St. Felix of Nola, the latter I discovered because of your website. And the blessing was instant! Thanks to your website and your prayers! If there is any way I could help you out, please let me know. I am very grateful for your kindness towards me and Yambo. I currently reside in California, while Yambo is in the Philippines. Thank you so much again!! Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Sincerely,