Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Prayer Request for Cyrus the Kitten

From Christy:
Hello all, I believe I have had contact with alll of you regarding different pets & you send encouraging words my way. My 7 month old kitten Cyrus is missing. He is all black with two white whiskers & a shorter tail. He usually goes out for bit, stays pretty much in our yard and comes home. Last night he went out when my husband came home and he hasn't been home. He is very special to my husband & I because he chose us. One day he magically appeared under my husband's truck. He is my baby boy. I'm now working 45 minutes from home and unable to just run home to look. Surprise Surprise we've lost your mother. 👩& I can't concentrate because I'm so upset & mad at my husband because he didn't go get him when he ran out I am in desperate need of prayers that my cuddly boy comes home. Please pray for Cyrus' safe return home

No comments: