Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Prayer Request for Yoda the Cat

From FB:
My cat Yoda has been missing for about a week and a half now. It's unlike her to take off, even when she's upset. I don't think she was upset when she left, but I'm concerned that something might have happened to her. Please pray for her safe return and please pray that she returns without injuries or diseases. I pray that she's safe where she is right now and who ever she's with (if she's with anybody) is kind to her and feeds her well. Yoda's a good cat and doesn't deserve abuse. I've had her since she was two weeks old and we've traveled a lot together. I hope she knows that I love her. However, in the very possible case that she's dead, please pray that she's in Heaven above with our Lord Jesus. I pray that she'd be happy, at peace, and in want of nothing. Most of all, I want her to come home to her kittens who miss her very much.Please pray for her. I'm new prayer, so I don't know how to go about it. Thank you very much. I appreciate your efforts.

No comments: