Monday, May 19, 2014

Prayer Request for Luxie Lou the Cat

From Jenna:
Hello. I need some prayers for my little Luxie Lou. She is the sweetest little tuxedo cat and she got out the other night. She brings joy to me everyday. She is the most lovable and entertaining ball of fur I've ever been blessed to know. She was truly a gift from God. When I found her 3 years ago she was a little baby kitten with a dead cat who looked to be poisoned and could have been her mama. She cried and cried and I cried and cried and took her in. She has been such a blessing in my life. Now she is out on the streets and I'm so worried. I can't sleep. I keep going and looking for her. I've spotted her but she keeps running. She is my bestest buddy and should be in her spot sleeping with me in bed. Not out on the streets. Please. Any prayers for her safe return would be appreciated. I love my sweet Luxie Lou and I miss her dearly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy St. Anthony, St. Jude, St. Gertrude, and Our Lady, please in your mercy send your holy angels to comfort and watch over Luxie Lou and guide her safely home to Jenna.
All my prayers!