Thursday, September 8, 2011

Prayer Request for Tiller the Dog


From Jeff:
I was looking around for some prayer help and I found your web site.
It's very nice.

My Lab Tiller is 13. She has a lot of things wrong with her but she was
ticking along OK until just recently. She still looks great and I have
been praying that she would get a surge of energy and be able to get up
and move around a little longer. She is still wagging her tail and
making happy noises, but she's very weak (and I won't go into the vet
aspects of that.

She has had a wonderful life. We can't complain about anything. And her
natural daughter is here with us, and some other critters. But she was
the mama of everybody, and we have been praying to the Lord that she would somehow be able to stay with us for a while longer.

I will be sure to check your site for other prayer requests. I couldn't
figure out how to post but maybe I will eventually.

Yours very truly,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For Jeff and your beautiful Lab, Tiller, please be assured of prayers!! So very glad you found Esther's very special site.
May Tiller feel the most special healing, comforting touch and presence of St. Francis and Blessed Seelos near her, God Bless her!
Tiller is a grand lady, Jeff, listen to her with your heart. Blessings for your continued life journey with Tiller!

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers for comfort are with you, Jeff and Tiller...