Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Good News - Wilbur the Kitten

From Gwen:
Little Wilbur came home late last night when our neighbor found him on her porch. Thank you for your prayers and God Bless you!

I didn't even have the chance to post the following prayer request when we received good news on Wilbur. As you know, we pray for all pets in need and that includes the ones who may need prayers and whose prayer request have not yet posted.

Thank you all for your prayers!!!

From Gwen:

A few months ago my family and i adopted two baby kittens. The girl, Peach, went with my sister and lives at her apartment and the boy, Wilbur, stayed with me. I love Wilbur to death and care about him very much.
Last night, Wilbur had to go to the bathroom so my dad let him out on the porch and he got out the cat door. A few minutes later he heard cat fighting noises and came running out to see what was wrong. Both my older cat and dog appeared to be trying to defend Wilbur, but both he and his attacker were no where to be found. It is now late afternoon the next day and still can't find him. I know Jesus will help bring him home if there is enough prayer. Please help!

Thank you and God Bless you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Lord for guiding little Wilbur home to safety...