Monday, June 27, 2011

Sad News - Mama the Cat

From Lana:
I am here to thank all who read my post and kept me and my siamese mix kitty "Mama" in their thoughts and prayers. She passed at home the same night I requested prayers for her. She is now at peace and waiting for me to come home to our heavenly father's house some day. I send my loving thoughts and prayers to all God's beloved creatures who are ill, lost or on their way "home" and of course to all their guardians who love them so dearly. Thank you Esther for this beautiful site.
Please keep Lana in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please wrap your comforting loving arms around Lana..

RichWootten said...

Holy father,
Please help Mama the cat settle into her new home by your side. Please bring peace to her family and help them with their lose.

Remind them that they are not alone.

Amen.

Rich - UK