Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request for Trinity the Cat

From Sondra:
am so glad to have found your blog and your happy ending with Honey is giving me much needed hope.

My cat Trinity has been missing since the first week of December. My mother was caring for her in another city while I was ill and she got out and became lost. Worse, my mother just told me about her disappearance last week! She's been gone all this time and she never told me. I am heartbroken and devastated. I'm not sure I'll be able to completely recover without her.

I believe in the power of prayer and I know the Lord works miracles each and every day--and I desperately need a miracle. Please pray the Lord will keep Trinity safe and well and bring her home to me just as Honey was returned to you. Thank you for your prayers.

Sincerely,

No comments: