Monday, September 13, 2010

Prayer Request for Raven the Cat

From Craig:
First, let me say this blog is wonderful. I'm very glad I stumbled upon it. I found it while searching the web for prayers for missing animals. Now the reason I'm here: My three year old cat Raven has been missing since July 5th, 2010. I still haven't given up hope of finding her but, I'm starting to get discouraged. She's my baby and I've been having a very hard time with her being gone. It hurts very much that she's missing, more than words can describe. I honestly feel like I need a miracle here, I'm afraid I'll never see her again. I've been praying to Saint Anthony and Saint Francis for her safe return. I will continue to pray. Please pray for her because I don't know if my prayers are enough.

I've attached her picture in case it is needed. It's not very good but, this is the only picture I have for her. Thank you for your time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up hope, and know that there are lots of us praying to St. Anthony and Francis for you too :)

mydd said...

You can try leaving her litter box outside and anything that may have a familiar scent on it-cats go by scent alot -you can also try some tuna or sardines when you are around to watch for your cat-since the smell of the tuna may also bring other cats around-but this worked for me when i lost a kitten-got him back that night.
hope it works!